Christmas donation to ProKids and MiKaDo e.V.
This year, Herzog Intertec is donating to MiKaDo e.V. and Prokids for Christmas.
ProKids stands for:
- Financial, social and health support for children and young people and their families
- intellectual and human advancement of children and young people
- Sponsorship of schools and childcare facilities in non-material, personal or financial terms
- Promotion of youth welfare
- Promoting the prevention of violence against children
- general educational work on the situation of children in society
The aim is to promote the general well-being of children of all social classes, but above all that of children from socially disadvantaged families. The ProKids Foundation contributes to educating them to become healthy, well-trained, well-qualified adults who will be able to carry out tasks corresponding to their individual talents for the benefit of the human community.
MiKaDo has set itself the goal of improving the social infrastructure in rural areas, to ensure mobility, supply and services and thus increasing the quality of life.
- elderly and/or disabled persons
- care-providing relatives
- families and single parents
- in emergencies of daily life
Further information is available on the homepage: